Treating customers fairly
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Treating customers fairly
At JCT600 Vehicle Leasing Solutions Limited T/A Drive Vehicle Leasing we are committed to providing the highest standards of customer service. We never forget that you have a choice of supplier and are grateful that you have chosen us.
Treating Customers Fairly is one of the key principles set by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to ensure customers fully understand the features, benefits, risks and costs of the financial products they buy as well as minimise the sale of unsuitable products by encouraging best practice before, during and after a sale.
As part of this the FCA has outlined six core consumer outcomes that help govern how we communicate with customers, the level of service we provide and the fairness of our products and procedures.
The six outcomes for treating customers fairly are:
- Outcome 1: Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Outcome 2: Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Outcome 4: Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Outcome 6: Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Ways we meet these requirements in the day to day running of our business
- We continually strive to understand and meet the needs of our clients
- We ensure that the marketing of our products is appropriately targeted, clear, not misleading and highlights the risks/conditions as well as the key features/benefits of a product
- We make certain our clients understand the risks associated with our services at the outset of an instruction
- We keep our clients fully informed in a clear and fair manner that is unambiguous and not misleading
- We ensure our services are delivered with clarity and transparency and do not contain hidden conditions or rely on complex technical definitions
- Any advice provided will be appropriate and take into account the customer's individual needs and circumstances
- We take our clients' privacy seriously and ensure that our staff are aware of and follow rules in relation to data protection to ensure that clients' details are kept secure and confidential
- We take any complaint seriously. In the instance a complaint is received it will be dealt with promptly and we will make improvements to our operations where required.
If you have a complaint
Please visit our complaints procedure page.