JCT600 Vehicle Leasing Solutions Limited T/A Drive Vehicle Leasing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JCT600 Vehicle Leasing Solutions Limited T/A Drive Vehicle Leasing may change this policy periodically by updating this page. The revised policy will be posted to this page so that you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.
We will retain your personal information for the period of the lease. Once the lease has ended by law we have to keep basic data about our customers and drivers including contact and transactional information for six years for tax purposes. Once the lease has ended all personal data is automatically obfuscated.
The exceptions to these retention periods are where:
- The law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer or shorter period.
- You exercise your right to have the information erased and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law.
Sharing your information
We are a credit broker, not a lender; as such we may share your personal information with third party suppliers who fulfil business activities for us such as our funders and vehicle manufacturers and dealerships. In these instances we will only share the information that is necessary for the third party business to perform the required activity such as a credit agreement, communication relating to your order/transaction and arranging delivery and/or collection.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. These measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, however this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com or write to Tordoff House, Apperley Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD10 0PQ. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
You can also ask us to undertake the following:
- Update or amend your personal data if you feel this is inaccurate;
- Remove your personal data from our database entirely;
- Send you copies of your personal data in a commonly used format and transfer your information to another entity where you have supplied this to us, and we process this electronically with your consent or where necessary for the performance of a contract; or
- Restrict the use of your personal data
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Data protection legislation may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all the personal data that we hold about you or to comply with any requests made in accordance with your rights referred to above. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal data, or process any other request we receive, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions. Except in rare cases we will respond to you within 30 days after we have received any requests.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to Tordoff House, Apperley Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD10 0PQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.